Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone install lights to their front bumper? I think a 8" led bar would fit nicely. Would appreciate insights and pics. I hear that the 40" reflects off the hood to much. Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't see any reflection off the hood or my half windshield with the 40" lightbar mounted slightly below the top roll bar.

Maverick.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was getting flipped off by people in pick up trucks yesterday during the middle of the day because I had my lights on. They must be pretty bright. :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have a torton 20" on my truck and the light pattern from it don't come close comparing it to a rigid. I have had water in the tortons and nothing in my rigid.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I Bought one of those cheap china 42 inch led Flood/Spot combo light bars off of ebay for $250. . . .it may not be as bright and as good of quality as a rigid, but for about $1,000 less, I can live with it. . . . :)

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I got it from DDM. It's pretty nice. All aluminum housing. I think I paid 110 bucks because it was on sale. I ordered it at the same time that I ordered my HID conversion kit from DDM for the stock lights.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts