Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and this is my first post but I have been watching and reading the forums for a while now. Thanks for the helpful info and the laughs like mega freaking out on the newbies not using the search bar and the guy with a RZR (aka maverick eater) or whatever. Hopefully I can meet up with some other maverick drivers since its hard for me because I all I see every day at work is RZR drivers. Me and my dad both have mavericks xrs. I live so close to the dunes in cental utah going to sand mountain takes me like 30 min to get there. So if you are ever headed there hit me up. Haul ass everybody.

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Sounds like a lot of RZR peer pressure to me. Don't worry, there jealous !!!!!hahahaha. What a team.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome! Utah is my favorite place to ride (other than the Glamis dunes!). I go up there every year, and just got back from the Paiute Trail and had a blast. You live in an awesome state to explore with your new SxS! Enjoy, and glad to have you on board with us all! Lots of good guys on here with helpful info and advice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Utah is my favorite place to ride (other than the Glamis dunes!). I go up there every year, and just got back from the Paiute Trail and had a blast. You live in an awesome state to explore with your new SxS! Enjoy, and glad to have you on board with us all! Lots of good guys on here with helpful info and advice.
Me and my dad always wanted to go on the Paiute Trail but we wasnt sure if we could fit on the trails.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Me and my dad always wanted to go on the Paiute Trail but we wasnt sure if we could fit on the trails.
There's lots of 50" ATV trails you wouldn't be able to go on, but then again lots of others that are suitable for a wider SxS. There really is something for everyone, you just have to get the map and do some planning. I recommend the Fremont Trail from Circleville south. Awesome ride that takes you 65 miles all the way down to Tropic Reservoir. Great scenery, and the Mav would fit fine on that road.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's lots of 50" ATV trails you wouldn't be able to go on, but then again lots of others that are suitable for a wider SxS. There really is something for everyone, you just have to get the map and do some planning. I recommend the Fremont Trail from Circleville south. Awesome ride that takes you 65 miles all the way down to Tropic Reservoir. Great scenery, and the Mav would fit fine on that road.
Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Hey man I am located in Utah also. Where are you located at?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Sweet! We may have to meet up sometime. You are welcome to join Us in Moab next weekend if you want.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet! We may have to meet up sometime. You are welcome to join Us in Moab next weekend if you want.

Thanks for the invite. I think my family is already planning on going to the dunes camping but I will have to see what my wallet says as well :money:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Yeah the dunes is a nice close trip for you! I went out in May but haven't been over since.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Do you work for Rocky Mountain? Do they have filters for the maverick? I know they used to but now they don't list them. In the tusk. Right on man. I will actually be in Moab riding with a bunch of the childs' that used to own the Helper shop.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you work for Rocky Mountain? Do they have filters for the maverick? I know they used to but now they don't list them. In the tusk. Right on man. I will actually be in Moab riding with a bunch of the childs' that used to own the Helper shop.

Yes I do work there and we had them listed be we sold some and we ended up having the listings wrong so as of right now we do not. The childs are cool family, are you related to the Kyle Bundy I think is his name but i'm not sure. His son or son in law has a maverick.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Got ya. I am needing to do a couple oil changes and was gonna get the tusk ones this time. Do the commander ones listed fit? Do you know. And funny you should ask! I know that Kyle Bundy character quite well as he is my uncle. How do you know him? Just from being in there working?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Yep that would be him haha. He is always in there it seems lol. So does the commander oil filter fit or will I have to go with the Can Am ones?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe the filters are different but i'm not sure I will have to check on my computer to see if they are compatible. Work has me in st george this week setting up the new dealership. So I will check as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Thanks man. That would be great. I am looking to Change the oil on them this weekend. What dealership did you guys buy down there? Or did you open a new one?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts