Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
frogheads unit is about $450 cheaper shipped with polk speakers and a 288 watt amp, offroads comes with wet sounds and 4 channel amp. Would like input on these from people that have them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm running that exact frog setup. I got the box for $170. I have the aquatic av bt head unit for $215 and four 6.5 Polks from amazon for like $110 shipped .i also put a amplified antenna for around $20. I cut the box and installed everything myself to save money. This setup sounds great!!! " For the money" I know for a fact that that head unit will push 8 speakers at 2 ohms and has a amp pre out for a sub . I'm going to also add a pair of Cadence wake board 8s to help with the bass and mids for I think $125 for a pair on ebay .For around $640 and a little of my time and considering what this is used for, this is a great little stereo! Some people like attention and have deep pockets. I do not, and highly recommend spending money elsewhere on like tie rods and a clutch if money is a issue ...lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
How Much? And how does it sound?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really love my Off road sounds system, 4 6.5's and the rev 8's. 4 channel wet sounds amp. very loud and clean! Give them a call. Great guy!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have worked with Wet Sounds for over 6 years and I have found nothing that touches Wet sound but the JL 6.5 speakers they carry a little more Mid bass. Other than those the Wet sound cant be beat. Just make sure you amp. them well 6.5 100 RMS at least Icon 8s, 150 RMS, Rev 8s 250 RMS Wet sound speaker always sound better and cleaner with more power you give them. I will try and post some videos I did for Wet Sound a couple weeks ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts