Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to remove the battery in my sport XRC for winter until we decide to go riding again. While removing my battery, I found this orange colored plastic piece underneath the battery. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks.
Gesture Finger Wood Nail Thumb

·
Registered
534 Posts
I decided to remove the battery in my sport XRC for winter until we decide to go riding again. While removing my battery, I found this orange colored plastic piece underneath the battery. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks.
View attachment 274179
Bet you dropped that when you installed your harnesses. It kept the straps from coiling up all the way before they were installed.

·
Registered
168 Posts
seat belt retainer. it is to prevent the seatbelt to retract all the way inside when you unbuckle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So should that be still attached then? I have the original seatbelts still installed on the unit.

·
Registered
168 Posts
everybody loose them lol.
put them back on until you loose them again . it is not a piece of the seatbelt.more like a gadget thingy.....

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR in Black and Tan
22 Posts
I kept mine, because they're useful. Pull your seatbelt out and clean them, and use those clips to stop the belts from retracting while they dry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts