Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, thank you for having me on the Maverick Forum. I've been an avid reader getting great info and opinions and have finally joined. A little info on us, we are a smaller shop in WA state trying hard to make a big impact with great service and the best tunes. Our Maverick Turbo 1000R Tunes are hands down the best with awesome performance and reliability. We have been working hard with our X3 making some awesome power, have a great intake kit with some extra's in the works. Not one to release something until its absolutely kick butt, our tunes will be done before April 1st. If you wanna beat the best you gotta come with your A game. Going to be a very busy year with some exciting things happening!

For all forum members I am offering discounts on orders from our website pwrTune.com and I would love to hear your feedback here. You can get 15% off anything, and 25% of an ECU reflash and that is not for a limited time. (our X3 tunes will be half price once released for at least 6 weeks)

Discount: 15% off anything, use code MavForum15 at checkout

Discount: 25% off an ECU reflash, use code MavForum25 at checkout

Questions? Send me a direct message, email [email protected], or call our shop number 877.446.1550

Andy Malone

·
Supporting Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should be all done next week. Waiting a an exhaust that I was promised two weeks ago. Stage 1, all stock machine over 20 wheel HP increase. Options to adjust the cooling fan on/off temp, no brake pedal needed for startup, and of course speed limiter delete.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts