Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
are you guys in the shop, I need to do a phone order for a sway bar only, I have your sway bar links already. I have called about 10 + times all through out the day with not answer, I know you just moved so maybe the phones are not working?

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
I don’t think there in on fridays
I was wondering that, however the voice mail said 9-5 Mon-Fri but maybe it is old or just got recorded wrong. Just had the car all pulled apart and not instructions or people to ask a some needed questions to. I will just put it back together and see if I can get them on Monday.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 MAX XRS TURBO RR
323 Posts
Doh! I just received the TLS kit. I didn't know about the discount but I'll use it for your limit straps!

·
Registered
1 Posts
It just occurred to me that we did not let you know we give a forum discount of 5% to all members! Just reply here or PM us and we will send you your discount code to enter when you purchase on the site. Sorry for the delay. Thank you1
I want to setup appointment for valving my x3 max RR. How can I apply the forum discount?

·
Registered
2019 X3 RC
26 Posts
It just occurred to me that we did not let you know we give a forum discount of 5% to all members! Just reply here or PM us and we will send you your discount code to enter when you purchase on the site. Sorry for the delay. Thank you1
New code for 2021 please.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please PM code. Thanks

41 - 60 of 70 Posts