Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The stock racks do two things bad. One, the centerlink rocks vertically as much as an inch withing a few hundred miles. This messes with the alignment and give a ton of feed back in the wheel. In racing they eventually brake the rack gear. Two, the rack gear is weak and bows upward under load. This binds in the rack bushings contributing to the steering wheel kick back when turning in the rough. Our billet race rack has neither of these issues and is brutally strong. The race teams toss the stock racks in the trash for a new one every race. Our rack will go a season or two before needing a rebuild for a couple hundred bucks then run another couple seasons. Multiple steering ratios will be available for different needs as well.

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts
And rear stabilizer bars soon?

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts
Definitely getting that!

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
Justin, did I miss the retail cost on the rack or have you not set the price yet? Tim

·
Vendor
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
That has not been set yet. We are using the first batch of 100 to set our costs and go from there. You definitely don't want to know what the first one cost. LOL.

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
That has not been set yet. We are using the first batch of 100 to set our costs and go from there. You definitely don't want to know what the first one cost. LOL.

Just make sure you sell that first one to someone else, looks like Hollywood or Mgrotel should have first dibs. lol. Tim

Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts
Just make sure you sell that first one to someone else, looks like Hollywood or Mgrotel should have first dibs. lol. Tim
Don't need a box Tim, my '17 is fine, and the '19 should have an upgrade. Mike is another story altogether, LOL. I think he is addicted to buying new parts, whether he needs them or not.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Need some limit straps for a couple xrs x3 cars.
The 35" tires are hammering my axles.
Even the car with a 32" tire does it.
Would rather install straps than change axles any day, and it's cheaper.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts
Need some limit straps for a couple xrs x3 cars.
The 35" tires are hammering my axles.
Even the car with a 32" tire does it.
Would rather install straps than change axles any day, and it's cheaper.
Ouch, that definitely left a mark!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Need a discount code for X3 DS springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 70 Posts