Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got off the phone with BRP and my clutch parts are on forever back order. Eff me running!!!

i guess my trip thursday to Glamis is cancelled.

BRP did say a case number has been created and a person will be calling me with more info. I i dont hear something by this evening i will be calling them i nthe morning.

this sucks donkey balls! i planned a trip and now its going to be ruined.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want my toy back in my garage.

·
Registered
175 Posts
What my dealer did after my clutch blew apart after 40min was apparently they had another one blow before mine and they ordered the parts because they took the parts off of a new one to get the other guys one going. So when mine came in he called and said the parts came in to fix the new one but would use them on mine. Try asking your dealer to use some of the parts off a new one if you cant waite.

·
Registered
998 Posts
lol if i asked for parts off another machine my dealer would laugh me out of the place. I wished I had some good dealers who's primary focus was customer satisfaction.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What my dealer did after my clutch blew apart after 40min was apparently they had another one blow before mine and they ordered the parts because they took the parts off of a new one to get the other guys one going. So when mine came in he called and said the parts came in to fix the new one but would use them on mine. Try asking your dealer to use some of the parts off a new one if you cant waite.
none to tear apart, or they would have.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Its about customer service, absolutely, I can't tell you how many times in the last 10 years I had to rob parts of a new audi, to get another one back on the road that had been just purchased, it is all about keeping the customer smiling!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Well I'm not smiling either, I'm still waiting for my mav to show up and that's bin 6 months...that's sucks donkey balls, at least you guys seen, drove and tinkered with yours, i can only look at pictures........but that does suck mega...

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
i just called and put money down on one yesterday the dealer im going through said he has a few in stock... maybe you should try a different dealer

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I can't cause the way a sold my xp. I sold it privately but made it look like I traded it in. The guy I sold it to had to buy it from my dealer per say, that way it looks like a trade in and you save on the taxes. I would of never thought I'd still be waiting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts