Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's the secret to pulling the front wheels. I have my qsc stm combo pretty much dialed in. Performance is much better than stock no doubt. Now, I can lay a black mark 10 ft. long on pavement. I have aired my tires down and can pull the wheels just a little, but nothing like the vids im seeing. So are you guys running some kind of stall in the primary or what? im engaging at 2100 rpm.:popped out::popped out:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
So what's the secret to pulling the front wheels. I have my qsc stm combo pretty much dialed in. Performance is much better than stock no doubt. Now, I can lay a black mark 10 ft. long on pavement. I have aired my tires down and can pull the wheels just a little, but nothing like the vids im seeing. So are you guys running some kind of stall in the primary or what? im engaging at 2100 rpm.:popped out::popped out:
R u in low? Do u have the sport low mod?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Stiff pre load and low air presure. I get em bout 6 to 8 inches off the ground. Only did it a couple times as it's kinda hard on the clutches, belt and the rest of the drive train. Air'd up I leave a pretty good burnout, but that's kinda hard on the tires:smile:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
they say preload (bump) the suspension hop/jump the front stop it - then floor it !

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
there is another real good one on the maverick addiction on fb that just got posted out in front of a store, lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts