Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling these Paddles and Smoothies. I bought them last summer for a 2 day trip to Pismo. Ran them for a a few hours and now my stupidity is your chance to get a deal. I go to Pismo once a year and I now realize that these were a waste of cash. I am trying to get our race team together and need to raise some cash, this will help.

Sand Tires Unlimited STU 26" Blaster / Douglas Wheels Performance UTV Sand Paddle Tire Kit
Paddle Cut Type: #1 Cut - High Speed Paddle
Comp Cut: No
Front Tire Type: Smooth Buff 27".

They hook up at pismo so well its been hard to sell these which is why I let them sit in my garage for the last 6 months and let my wife yell at me because she has to step over them to get to the dog food:)

Make me an offer, I really don't want to ship them. You Glamis guys should all be close enough we could meet somewhere or you could pick them up. I really don't want to ship them. I paid a crap ton of money and if you offer me 600 bucks I won't even answer you. You guys who dune know what these are worth. Make me a good decent offer. I'd be interested in a trade of some type as well but it has to be worth it to me.

EDIT: Yes they include the Douglas rims.

4azura8e.jpg sasy3asa.jpg zemehyze.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Are you kidding me? Those are brand new, maybe 1 trip to Pismo. Mine work awesome. What are you going to try now?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
man, those are sweet.....I wish I had $601 laying around so I could take them off your hands :wink: Just kidding....... GLWTS

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
sorry, couldn't resist......hey, I didn't offer $600...

Seriously, that is a sweet setup and if i had the other 20 things on my wish list already, I would be all over them. I am sure you will find someone interested.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Thats a $1500 set of sand tires and wheels. Lets see who lowball's you this time...lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats a $1500 set of sand tires and wheels. Lets see who lowball's you this time...lol
Yeah, the blasters are not cheap.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Reactions: SwerveOffRoad
1 - 17 of 17 Posts