Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately I totaled my Maverick last weekend. Bad deal hit a kicker. Actually not all that much damage, but Progressive was in a hurry to total it. Btw I highly recommend them. They were awesome to deal with. I have no idea what my next purchase will be so I am going to let all you wonderful folks have the opportunity to buy the best clutch on the market in my humble opinion.

I paid $1441.00 for this setup 3-27-13. I have invoice, all paperwork, directions, weights, and STM puller. To be clear I am not including the can-am puller which you will need to remove stock clutch or the polaris puller which you will need to remove the QSC once installed. I then purchased a different helix based on QSC recommendations, I will include both original helix in the sale. I have a straight 40* (installed now) and the original 40/55 helix.

For Sale

QSC Primary setup for maverick with 27" tires. (Note: I have all weights that come with kit to modify for larger tires etc)

STM secondary Gen1 with EBS

Both clutches are in absolute perfect working order. They have approximately 300 miles of service. My mechanic just removed them and is talking them to my house as we speak. I only have the photo he snapped a moment ago. I will update with proper photos this evening. Keep in mind these are directly removed from maverick and placed in his truck seat. I am also showing a pick of my maverick from two weeks ago. It was in perfect shape and always taken care of, the clutches have never been abused or used in mud or water.

$1000 plus shipping (firm) I can ship tomorrow in time for the weekend!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376425774.958782.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376425792.086492.jpg

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
don't tell me ur gonna swing over to poopoo?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Hope everyone is ok.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are completely fine. The cage worked great. My wife was with me and neither of us had a scratch.

Not sure what I want. This was my 3rd Can-am SxS in a row so I'm just keeping my options open. The Polaris is tempting but also looking at other venues for play money.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Selling the windshield?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No parting out, nothing else for sale. I had $8000 in accessory coverage so all accessories other than clutch are now owned by Progressive. Sorry guys....

Well I take that back-

I do have a new in box STM clutch blower for sale and a fan override if anyone is interested.

Fan override is used but perfect shape.

Pm if interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
PMed you

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blower is sold as of 8:21pm

Thanks

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fan override is sold.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Can't believe no one has snatched these clutches.

·
Registered
92 Posts
im trying, no response yet!!! Don't know much about the stm secondary with ebs. Ive heard the ebs is hard on belt life if you don't keep the clutch engaged during downhill desent? any opinions?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im trying, no response yet!!! Don't know much about the stm secondary with ebs. Ive heard the ebs is hard on belt life if you don't keep the clutch engaged during downhill desent? any opinions?
I sent you a PM- did you receive?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Clutch is SOLD!

Thanks to all who inquired.

Reactions: Clifs maverick
1 - 20 of 30 Posts