Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

thanks Jim for the referral

and Paul see u in the dunes man, take care of her!

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
556 Posts
Wow, 45 hours and 740 miles in 18 months.....
your right, sitting with dust.
I just got the green sticker in the mail for mine, and I have 30 hours and close to 500 miles on mine.

Sorry that you have to part with it, but a Mav Max will look really nice in its place.

GLWTS

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx guys

its a great unit for someone in the az area looking they should know with all the extra's and warranty, service plan, tax , fee's n crap we get this isn't a bad deal :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm two long time forum members in two days selling. Is there something you know that we don't?
lol, we just had them the longest :)

ima get another just need 4 seats tho !

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Benzo - GLWTS...how well is the plasti-dip holding up? I really want to give it a try but am skeptical that it will be durable enough to make it worth my time?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Damn, Another one bites the dust!
Oh well Glwts.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thx guys again ~

Benzo - GLWTS...how well is the plasti-dip holding up? I really want to give it a try but am skeptical that it will be durable enough to make it worth my time?
I really like it , it will scratch against a tree but u can come home and spray over it and its good as new, other wise rocks dirt washing it , nothing bothers it ,

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Benzo, It will be sad to see your posting numbers drop since you wont have a Mav any longer. I know you really wanted to take over that top poster spot. :crying::haha::haha:

Oh and your welcome for the bump! :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Benzo, It will be sad to see your posting numbers drop since you wont have a Mav any longer. I know you really wanted to take over that top poster spot. :crying::haha::haha:

Oh and your welcome for the bump! :)
lol lol I was just catching up to , ill still be around like the rhino forums , I told the wife its gonna be weird not having a mav for a lil bit ,

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
LOL, not sound economic strategy. Trading a $20k investment for a $1M+ liability.:haha: Congrats and GLWTS.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol thx :)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sale pending

thx JIM !!

Reactions: mearsman

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
you will love the max, in my opinion its far better than 2 seater, handling, ride, it all is great. of course if your a desert racer and weight matter, then its not. I found the max incredible and the absolute best ride I ever had on a sxs. I would not care if popo had 20 hp more, the max would still get my $$$$. there is no sxs on the market today made as good as the max when you take all things into account. ride, quality, form, fit, function, hp, bang for your buck, etc

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
Benzo say it ain't so! USAguy will be the only one left at this rate.

So have you picked out your sandrail for next season?

You have it priced right and should sell quickly!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
thx guys again ~

I really like it , it will scratch against a tree but u can come home and spray over it and its good as new, other wise rocks dirt washing it , nothing bothers it ,
cool thanks...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts