Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have purchased a max, do you mind sharing what you paid? What oem accessories did you get, if any?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Haven't picked mine up yet but dealer is selling it to me for 19,699. It's the 4th Can Am utv I've bought from them. Not as good a deal add they normally give me. Didn't buy many accessories because not much out.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
136 Posts
20799.00 plus 4.9 tax. Got 11,200.00 for my rzr 4. 3 year warranty was the longest they could sell me and it was 700 buck.

It is the xrs dps unit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was quoted msrp and he cut the freight charge so 20799 for the yellow and black and 20899 for red, white and black. I like the yellow and black so that's what I went with. With tax, half windshield, top, rear view mirror the total can to 22101.24 I thought it was a pretty good deal. I pick it up tomorrow or monday depending on circumstances.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Paid, $20,400 for yellow max xrs DPS in Maine. No sales tax if your out of state :) ka ching.

Added 1/2 windshield, Bimini, and panoramic rear view. Picked it up last Sunday and its already at the shop for the 10 hr appt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
158 Posts
$20,000 for the red white black max with power steering etc. Live in ND bought it in SD so no tax unless I license it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sales tax.. Yes if I ever register it in my home state I probably will. But is registered and used at my vacation home in Maine so for now no tax!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
if u bought in another state without a address in that state, expect to get a bill from the tax man in 3-6 months which includes then penalties/ seen it 3 times now. they notify them, state to state treaty

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bulldog,

what extras did you get for 4k? Must be some serious add ons! Were they 3rd party or OEM?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
almost 100% oem.
complete audio system, garmin gps, console adapter, roof, mirrors, winch warn 4000 front pre runner bumper, rear bumper, spare tire, spare tire holder, jack system, front and rear arm guards, interior dome light, rear bed liner, plus the 6inch bed extension and the large 3 pack storage containers that I switch between that system and the bed liner depending on where and how im riding. may be missing other things but that is easy 4G, maybe more now that I think of it...lol..I also installed it all myself or you would have paid a dealer every bit of 1200 to do it. I think I have 22hrs in the full install. took my time, read things twice. not a single issue. oh yes, also got tow strap system, snatch blocks,etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How do you like the oem stereo ? I have had a few customers ask about it . Im curious on install and quality of sound .
thanks
dom

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
almost 100% oem.
complete audio system, garmin gps, console adapter, roof, mirrors, winch warn 4000 front pre runner bumper, rear bumper, spare tire, spare tire holder, jack system, front and rear arm guards, interior dome light, rear bed liner, plus the 6inch bed extension and the large 3 pack storage containers that I switch between that system and the bed liner depending on where and how im riding. may be missing other things but that is easy 4G, maybe more now that I think of it...lol..I also installed it all myself or you would have paid a dealer every bit of 1200 to do it. I think I have 22hrs in the full install. took my time, read things twice. not a single issue. oh yes, also got tow strap system, snatch blocks,etc.
Sorry, but what is the bed extension? I haven't seen that before.....I have the bed liner....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts