Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have the limited stereo and gps in my maverick but the gps ,when you go into the options menu for screen brightness and or back light, it doesnt brighten up. in other word its like the l.e.d. lights out so which one of you smarty pants on here, have a clue what this is the screen is very hard to see but everything works. i dnt know if the dimmer funtion is broken or the l.e.d. isnt working at all? any one else had this issue? or do you know where to send it ? and i bought this awhile back for my commander but then sold the commander, and thought oh well ill just install it on the maverick! but now that i find out it doesnt work properly. i cant find my dam reciept! and garmin want you to produce a reciept before theyll warranty anything so can you guys point me into the direction to someone i could contact about this?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Iam wondering if its getting elect from the maverick ? Try new batts in GPS , AA 's I think & take it out of the cradle it set in & try it , just a thought . I have a commander limited & mine got where it wouldn't turn on and called garmin & they had me send it in & they replaced it under warranty . I know if you go on line to the garmin they can go into your gps & ck it out on line . It's worth a try , also I wonder if for some reason yours thinks its night time which is a different screen . Good luck Steveo ----

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok guys scratch this thread figured it out,I took a chance and took it apart, and I fixed it by luck

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts