Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And so it begins......

I have been wanting to get a SxS for a couple years now for my wife,and myself. I almost pulled the trigger about this time last year on a Commander X, but held off to see what the Wild Cat was all about. After talking with Dave at Fullerton Sand Sports, at his suggestion I waited till Can AM released the Maverick. I test drove it both Halloween, and Thanks Giving weekends out at Glamis, and really liked it. Alot. New Years rolled around, and we did another Glamis trip. I saw several Mavricks out, including Megadesertdiesel's. The conversation I had with him and his friend at China wall, pretty much pushed me over the edge. I am now the proud owner of a Mavrick Xrs. Thanks Mega:big smile:

I just bought it from Corona Motorsports a couple hours ago, and will pick it up tommorow afternoon. IMAG0184.jpg

Reactions: k goodrich

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats and let the fun begin. you wont be sorry!!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picked my Mavrick tonight. Bought the 1st of what I'm sure will be many add ons, a half windshield and spent all evening in the garage looking it over. Can't wait to go get it dirty. Hell, I'm seriously thinking about playin hooky from work tomorrow :)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I caved, and went to work...lol. Looks like Sunday befor I get to really ride it. Got requested to work tomorrow. Figured I better take the o.t....I got a new money pit that needs some personalizing :money:

Reactions: True Maverick
1 - 11 of 11 Posts