Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
yea he's good, They had the helicopter already in flight from lubbuck. He was my boy and we were taking turns jumping the hill, come to find out our spotter wasnt so great at spotting..... They though he broke his back becuase he lost all feeling below his neck but ended up walking out of the hostpital that night with just cuts and bruises, got real lucky.
That is crazy. I'm glad he was able to gain the feeling back in his body. It got really busy over by the camps, so that's why we stayed away from that area. Glad everyone was ok though.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad no one was seriously injuried in your crash.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hubby rolled our Mav this weekend at Glamis. Only broke Left fender and CVT air intake cover $107 in parts. Not too bad. Didn't break either tribal whip. Went over 2 1/2 times "in slow motion".

Also met a guy not on the forum yet that did some damage by not having gussets! Broke both factory tie rods and had to weld the frame to get back out on the sand.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Hubby rolled our Mav this weekend at Glamis. Only broke Left fender and CVT air intake cover $107 in parts. Not too bad. Didn't break either tribal whip. Went over 2 1/2 times "in slow motion".

Also met a guy not on the forum yet that did some damage by not having gussets! Broke both factory tie rods and had to weld the frame to get back out on the sand.
Wow, holy cow. Was it the rear or front left fender? We only went over once, so I couldn't imagine going over another time and a half. Glad everyone was ok though.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts