Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend, I ended up putting a little too much power into the hill climb and ended up flipping it at the top of the hill. The flip seemed pretty quick and we ended up breaking a water bottle, the drive rear bumper clip (behind rear light), and the roof looks a tad funny. Anyone know what that piece I broke costs? As far as injuries go, the misses has a few bruises and I ended up getting a nice big knot on my shin. Other than that, the weekend was great! Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Technology Vehicle
Wall Electrical wiring Vehicle Electrical supply

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm going to get a better look at everything a little later this week. It could be the picture that's making the roll cage look a little funny, but then again who knows. As far as the factory bumper deal goes, I believe a zip tie will work perfect. HA

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yikes. That sucks !!!

Glad everyone walked away with little to minor injuries though

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
wow mav took the roll pretty good ,

u have aftermarket tie rods?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Well don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I know of another Mav or 2 that got rolled this weekend.

Reactions: hb_hooligan

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow mav took the roll pretty good ,

u have aftermarket tie rods?
She took it real well believe it or not. I do have aftermarket tie rods, but they weren't installed. Other than the plastic bumper fender clip thing and the roof, nothing else was damaged or bent. I believe we were very lucky.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
right on glad everything went ok and no one got hurt also !

u came off the top and flip back ?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Any video of trip ?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
well:big smile: post it up for all to see

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I don't know if this is how videos are posted, but as soon as I flip my buddy throws his phone down and jets over to us. Sorry about the quality, but my go pro was not with us.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts