Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend, I ended up putting a little too much power into the hill climb and ended up flipping it at the top of the hill. The flip seemed pretty quick and we ended up breaking a water bottle, the drive rear bumper clip (behind rear light), and the roof looks a tad funny. Anyone know what that piece I broke costs? As far as injuries go, the misses has a few bruises and I ended up getting a nice big knot on my shin. Other than that, the weekend was great! Roll 1.JPG Roll 2.JPG

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm going to get a better look at everything a little later this week. It could be the picture that's making the roll cage look a little funny, but then again who knows. As far as the factory bumper deal goes, I believe a zip tie will work perfect. HA

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yikes. That sucks !!!

Glad everyone walked away with little to minor injuries though

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
wow mav took the roll pretty good ,

u have aftermarket tie rods?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Well don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I know of another Mav or 2 that got rolled this weekend.

Reactions: hb_hooligan

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Other than the roll over, how does it do in little sahara. Power and handling wise.
We were at Kermit in West Texas this weekend, but I will let you know about little sahara in about a month. However, at Kermit, the sand was deep and really really dry.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yikes. That sucks !!!

Glad everyone walked away with little to minor injuries though
It did suck, yes. Thanks, we too are glad that there were minor injuries. It was my first time on a SxS in sand, so it's a lot different than a quad.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow mav took the roll pretty good ,

u have aftermarket tie rods?
She took it real well believe it or not. I do have aftermarket tie rods, but they weren't installed. Other than the plastic bumper fender clip thing and the roof, nothing else was damaged or bent. I believe we were very lucky.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
right on glad everything went ok and no one got hurt also !

u came off the top and flip back ?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Any video of trip ?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
well:big smile: post it up for all to see

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I don't know if this is how videos are posted, but as soon as I flip my buddy throws his phone down and jets over to us. Sorry about the quality, but my go pro was not with us.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts