Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're excited to offer Service contracts to lesson the burden of unexpected mechanical failures. The engine displacement and the duration of the contract dictates the overall price, and the unit has to be inside the factory 6 month warranty to be eligible. The aftermarket coverage starts one day after the factory six month warranty ends. We have 24, 36, and 48 month plans available at affordable rates.

Highlights:
* Nationwide Protection
* Warranty work can be performed by any license Powersport Franchise (Yamaha, Honda, Polaris, BRP, ETC) or any participating ATV/UTV performance shop.
* Zero Dollar Deductible
* Transferable Protection
* Exclusionary Coverage

Coverage:
Seals & Gaskets
Electrical (if no signs of corrosion appear on or connected to the failed part)
Fuel System
Gauges
Steering
Front & Rear Suspension (Bushings, tie rod ends, bearings,)
Drive Axle Assembly (Drive Shaft, Axles, u-joints, etc)
Primary Drive (Belts aren't covered)
Transmission
Water Pump
Engine

Aftermarket doors, factory size wheels, lighting, cages, bumpers, radius rods, shocks, and a-arms will not void warranty, and not one
modification will void the entire warranty.

American Powersports Service Contract
270-774-1982

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
--Included in the Ultimate coverage is the replacement of covered components resulting from the gradual reduction in performance due to normal wear and use, when the wear exceeds the manufacturer’s specifications.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
--Included in the Ultimate coverage is the replacement of covered components resulting from the gradual reduction in performance due to normal wear and use, when the wear exceeds the manufacturer’s specifications.

Those of you who plan to keep their machine for the long haul or drive several thousand miles will benefit from selecting AGWS. This warranty is for recreational riders who want the piece of mine of avoiding big ticket failures and for those who don’t have time to work on their own machines.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Who long has this company been in business ? Does anyone have any reviews to share ???

·
Registered
372 Posts
Also interested....

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Just asking because I'm not finding anything under American Powersports and / or American Powersports Service Contract, warranty or extended warranty via search engine searches. Even the BBB.
Are the operating under a DBA ?(Doing Business As) ???

I've read the policy, inclusions and exclusions and am very interested at the cost quoted. Just would enjoy learning more about the company, reviews, ect.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your reply. Just asking because I'm not finding anything under American Powersports and / or American Powersports Service Contract, warranty or extended warranty via search engine searches. Even the BBB.
Are the operating under a DBA ?(Doing Business As) ???

I've read the policy, inclusions and exclusions and am very interested at the cost quoted. Just would enjoy learning more about the company, reviews, ect.

Thanks in advance.
What’s your email and I’ll send you a copy of the contract with all the information for review.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Reactions: KB Motorsports

·
Registered
692 Posts
Reactions: KB Motorsports

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Yup, I'm sold. Parent company has a longstanding reputation, price is reasonable and isn't as anal as RPM or others "exclusions" Save a lot of $$$ over what your finance producer will try and charge you.

Thanks man for the post.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KB Motorsports is awesome to deal with. Got both our X3's covered last year going through them!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Yup, I'm sold. Parent company has a longstanding reputation, price is reasonable and isn't as anal as RPM or others "exclusions" Save a lot of $$$ over what your finance producer will try and charge you.

Thanks for sharing your opinion!! Anyone who’s curious about the plans we offer don’t hesitate to contact us before your factory 6 month coverage ends.

270-774-1982

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The price on the extended warranty will increase December 1st if your unit is less than 6 months old take advantage of our current pricing!

270-774-1982

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Copy of the Contact (PDF File) : http://www.kbmotorsports.com/index.php?dispatch=attachments.getfile&attachment_id=12

Ultimate Plan Price Increases:
$849 24 Months
$899 36 Months
$999 48 Months
($0.00 Deductible)

New Surcharges
-MudPro, XMR, MudPro, Highlifter Edition adds 440$.
-Factory Turbo adds 85$.
-Optional Lift Kit/ Larger tire package adds 200$.
-Factory installed HVAC adds 385$.

On the bright side those who were on the fence due to tire selection can simply pay $200 more to avoid any potential issues at the dealer regarding oversize tires and/or lift. I'm not a fan of the 440 surcharge on the factory snorkeled machines, but those units had higher failure rates hence the significant increase in price.

American Powersports Service Contract
270-774-1982

1 - 20 of 32 Posts