21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glamis, Nice pull on the smileys.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey dude, don't feal bad, certain people on here are arrogant know it alls. . . . . there was another thread where somebody else asked a simple question and got a similar arrogant answer, If you aint got anything nice to say. . . .
Hey Dude, lighten up!!!!!!
You sound exactly like another guy that just got banned. Duneraser. In fact, maybe you are him with a new name of BMOC makes perfect sense.

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Dudes. It's all good. Haha. Crazy asses. Hahaha. Yes I smoke crack, worship satan and sacrifice small animals and children. ?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Dudes. It's all good. Haha. Crazy asses. Hahaha. Yes I smoke crack, worship satan and sacrifice small animals and children. ��
Lol....so I'm on the Easter coast wanna hang?????????

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Hey dude, don't feal bad, certain people on here are arrogant know it alls. . . . . there was another thread where somebody else asked a simple question and got a similar arrogant answer, If you aint got anything nice to say. . . .
Wow... Nice intro into the forum. Sounds alot like another arrogant pro know it all. Take a bit of your own advice...If you aint got anything nice to say...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts