Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got done riding for a few hours and I finished the day with a couple donuts. My rear left is leaking from the bead. Bead locks are all all hand tight. What the hell can am!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
agree fully. get a lose bolt on the bead and its gone. I check mine every 5 hrs or every other ride. I have not had a issue, as mega said its likely a better idea to do it before each ride, especially if a ride is going to be more than a few miles. I keep a small torque wrench on 72 inch pounds myself in my top drawer so its a simple grap and check, takes 7-8 mins for all them

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
also donuts will cause dirt dust rocks to get into the bead and cuz a small or big leak

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Maybe you should lay off the crack and try reading the manual? Doesn't it say somewhere in there that beadlocks need to be checked?!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Maybe you should lay off the crack and try reading the manual? Doesn't it say somewhere in there that beadlocks need to be checked?!
Hey dude, don't feal bad, certain people on here are arrogant know it alls. . . . . there was another thread where somebody else asked a simple question and got a similar arrogant answer, If you aint got anything nice to say. . . .

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for all the help!! I literally did 1.5 complete donuts. As far as the D bag comments... Sticks and stones guys... HAPPY RIDING!!! Anybody hitting dumont for Halloween!?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
he was kidding about the crack

its your name !

·
Premium Member
8,469 Posts
Hey dude, don't feal bad, certain people on here are arrogant know it alls. . . . . there was another thread where somebody else asked a simple question and got a similar arrogant answer, If you aint got anything nice to say. . . .
WTF is wrong with you people? Cant you have any fun? the guys screen name is crackbaby for eff sake. You need to chill out and take a joke and roll with it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
WTF is wrong with you people? Cant you have any fun? the guys screen name is crackbaby for eff sake. You need to chill out and take a joke and roll with it.
I Agree Totally, hey CrakBaby666 you knew when making that name you were opening yourself up to some Chet. So don't take it personal. There are still some words if my wife says will make me laugh like a school kid CrakBaby not being one but just saying were a bunch of guys(some ladies too) n can get pretty goofy, so you gotta take a little ripping...big deal

·
Registered
502 Posts
My question is.....
Do you smoke crack while worshiping the devil or crack Then devil just wondering Crak-baby-666j
:shocked:

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
It really sucks that Tapatalk on my iPad doesn't have smiley's!!! That would have made all the difference!!! And Crackbaby, I'm sorry but I just realized that your name doesn't mean that you smoke crack. It means that the person that brought you into the world did. And that's no fault of your own.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts