Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
2020 XDS RR, 2019 Sport 1000R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We do so many awesome multi day tours I have been kind of kicking myself in the ass we have not been documenting them for ourselves to watch down the road.

Finally ordered an action cam to do so. It will arrive this week.

But went ahead and used the app and threw together some random cell phone clips from the past year or so.

Never made a video in my life. So here's what you get.

My buddy and his wife already told me how gay the music is haha so no need to cover that.

Here's my home turf....

Registered
i would agree with your friends on the music choice lol..

good video! love how you had a 2nd passenger in your ride!

Reactions: SideXEach

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would agree with your friends on the music choice lol..

good video! love how you had a 2nd passenger in your ride!
Trust me, there is wayyyyy gayer choices on that app for music haha.

I will probably make some total cheese ones with totally inappropriate music lol.

And yeah the wife is with me 70-80% of the time. Action cam will be nice. Using a cell phone gets old fast.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a sand car and can tell by your video you're a bad person.
Don't get my thread locked or deleted. That's my first step to becoming a big time YouTuber living the life with millions of subscribers.

Registered
what app and action camera are you using?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are previous cell phone videos from the past year and I used the DJI Mimo app to do that masterpiece.

I ordered a DJI Osmo Action cam should be here in a day or 2. Apparently still one of the best ones to get even though it's 2 years old. Can be gotten pretty cheap right now.

It was competing with GoPro 7 when it came out. And still relevant against the GoPro 9.

Was going to go GoPro 9 but every single review, even new reviews, they constantly crash and freeze erasing your footage. Just full of bugs even after firmware updates. So said screw that and got one almost anyone recommends, the DJI Osmo Action.

Registered
cool vid ! I listened without the music :) I have the GOPRO 7 and 8 black......the constantly freeze up and lock up and you have to remove the battery to reset.....they also get hot as hell for some reason....I love and hate them

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool vid ! I listened without the music :) I have the GOPRO 7 and 8 black......the constantly freeze up and lock up and you have to remove the battery to reset.....they also get hot as hell for some reason....I love and hate them
I will let you know how the Osmo works out. On a 3 day trip for the weekend coming up.

What genre of music do you want for the next one? I'll take requests lol.

Registered
I will let you know how the Osmo works out. On a 3 day trip for the weekend coming up.

What genre of music do you want for the next one? I'll take requests lol.
something that matches the action 鈥..and no country or ass clapping music ! Lol

Reactions: Cales

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
something that matches the action 鈥..and no country or ass clapping music ! Lol
I thought you were going to say country I was worried. I will listen to most things. But not that and rap lol.

Registered
I thought you were going to say country I was worried. I will listen to most things. But not that and rap lol.
Check out Leo Moracchioli on youtube, he does metal covers of pop songs haha. Some of them are pretty awesome.

Edit: His youtube channel is Frog Leap Studios.

Registered
I was going to say that haha. But I thought nobody will remember them lol. Nice...
i didn't until i looked at this photograph..........

Reactions: SideXEach

Registered
i have a go pro.. only used it once.. worked pretty well. i liked how i can control it through an app on my phone while it's connected to my helmet. However i didn't like that it only has a built in battery, and if i want to charge it on the fly, or while using it, it is no longer water proof... so i'm looking into other cameras

1 - 20 of 22 Posts