Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had mine in for its first service, 18.1 hours. I asked them to save me an oil sample from each. I have to say, it looked really filthy for that many hours and miles. We have an oil lab at work, so they are going to analyze it for me. Anyone else noticed a LOUD heat shield vibration at about 4400- 4500 RPM?

Also (sorry for all you guys in the north) there are at least 8 Mavericks on the lot here in Phoenix. 6 Xrs' and at least 2 X. You would think all you guys up north that are jonesing for yours would band together, bring a trailer and haul a load back. Just sayn.:big smile:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yea it pisses me off too but the guys out west always seem to get the special treatment.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just had mine in for its first service, 18.1 hours. I asked them to save me an oil sample from each. I have to say, it looked really filthy for that many hours and miles. We have an oil lab at work, so they are going to analyze it for me. Anyone else noticed a LOUD heat shield vibration at about 4400- 4500 RPM?

Yes I have that same vibration.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Yes can am is pissing me off!!!
Just call Desert Dog Offroad in Fountain Hills AZ and Buy one and Have it Shipped up.

·
Registered
728 Posts
The weather here, Seattle area, is in the 30's to low 40's and lots of rain for at least 2-3 more months. I don't want to buy one and have warranty half out before I ride it.
I thinking about buying in April or May. Also maybe in 3-4 months the dealers will deal a little.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

Also (sorry for all you guys in the north) there are at least 8 Mavericks on the lot here in Phoenix. 6 Xrs' and at least 2 X. You would think all you guys up north that are jonesing for yours would band together, bring a trailer and haul a load back. Just sayn.:big smile:
How much was your first service?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts