Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks like fun.......yea, I am very reluctant to let anyone drive my Maverick other than my 13yr old son who is an amazing driver. My 23yr old son still hasn't driven it yet!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
copy the URL and paste it into your browser

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like fun.......yea, I am very reluctant to let anyone drive my Maverick other than my 13yr old son who is an amazing driver. My 23yr old son still hasn't driven it yet!
Hahaha... Yeah, at least he is paying to fix it so it's all good. This is the same guy that used to loan me his 450whp Evo 9 on the weekends when I had my Evo X in the shop so in all fairness the least I could do is let him drive it once :wink: I think it was more damaging to his ego than anything... Haha.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
well that is different.....he obviously has the coin to pony up if/when he wrecks it pluss he is probably a damn good driver.....

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
I used to ride hungry valley all the time. ..rangers are super dicks up there. You got fast EVOs do you ever go to Willow Springs?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Great video, I love Gorman. Sterling Canyon is one of my favorite runs. Have you ever taken in the pass trail? Not many people know about it and it's just wide enough to get a side by side through. About 12 miles from start to finish however I wouldn't take it if it was snowing. We usually go to gorman late March till May when it warms up.

Glad everyone was OK.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used to ride hungry valley all the time. ..rangers are super dicks up there. You got fast EVOs do you ever go to Willow Springs?
Yeah, I've ran Streets of Willow and Willow Springs a couple times since it is relatively close to my house. Done Buttonwillow as well, which is out near Bakersfield but that is kind of a haul. The best is when Shift Sector puts on their Airstrip Attack at the Coalinga Airport. But yeah, sadly I don't have my X anymore since it was used to fund my new hobby... Traded the pavement for dirt/sand ;)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great video, I love Gorman. Sterling Canyon is one of my favorite runs. Have you ever taken in the pass trail? Not many people know about it and it's just wide enough to get a side by side through. About 12 miles from start to finish however I wouldn't take it if it was snowing. We usually go to gorman late March till May when it warms up.

Glad everyone was OK.
I will have to remember that! I just looked at the forecast and it shows snow on Saturday in Gorman... May have to make the voyage...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My first rule of thrumb is No other drivers, but I guess if he's paying to fix it that is at least something. Personally I would rather be the dick that says No, then have to deal with the hassle of fixing a new ride!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Kewl video,great tune...thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Dirt vs the track at 160 plus mphs....hard choices

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Yeah, this is a much more manageable hobby, especially when your track toy is a daily driver.
I hear you I drive an old 93 acura legend around as my daily n leave the track beast in the garage more n more especially since I got busted recently on the streets for excessive speed messing with my boys in their 370 n evo... Stupid

come glamis with us there is no speed limits

1 - 19 of 19 Posts