Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
she sure is pretty head lights look good to !

·
Registered
88 Posts
Your Ride just went to being Her Ride! so does that mean she has to wash it now? lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
That just kicks ass! I love it. I am thinking to do half my rig in Pink for my 6 year old girl that rides with me!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Ouch!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That better be a chick's ride!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's kinda her ride she is always in the passengers seat if that counts. The only mistake I made was leaving the stickers on it. You can't see them in the picture this was just a test run with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I left my stickers on to so when I peel off the stuff everything still original !

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wow....that sure makes a statement....think of it this way, nobody is going to want to lose a race to a Pink SXS....it will be funny when that happens....

·
Registered
88 Posts
i assume thats plasti dip, right?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it's plasti dip. That's why a also left decals on so it would still be the same when I peeled it off. Just didn't think you would be able to see them as good as you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
where did you get it from? here in t-town or ordered it?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
My wife has a black and pink Mav and loves it. We are still trying to get doors and a few other odds and ends before we take it out all the time. Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
That's the key, it's hers. My wife would get her own ride if she wanted pink. it's not the idea of being pink, it's the idea of "what's yours is hers". sorry, but I don't live like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts