Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New maverick owner. Got the 2014 1000r. White.
I live in north texas near fort worth. Got maverick from cowtown power sports. Very knowledgeable, even met with owner(chris) and talked about first mods, where he rides etc...Highly recommend.
gonna be taking first ride this coming weekend,the wife and I can hardly wait!
Kelly

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sweeeeeet!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome & congrats!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
welcome there a blast !

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new toy..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Welcome to the Maverick world. They are a great machine and a lot of fun. You will be getting add on's in the near future and I would HIGHLY recommend the harness (ASAP). Enjoy......

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, let the spending begin,

you all should come ride the red river with us....great place.. :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Texas must be full of Mavericks, lots of people from Texas on here!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
200 Posts
welcome from MI

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
well at least you started right, with the best and did not have to make a many thousand dollar mistake; my buddy who had a xp, 2nd one that hit dealers floor here, just sold it for half what he paid, and it took 2 months. it was in shop 5 times. he grabbed a max yesterday

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually sold an old Suzuki four wheeler same day I got the mav, so I had spending money for extras. Notice I said had...lol
Already hit ebay. Got brushed aluminum roof, elect power steering kit, 4 point harness kit for both seats with bar, front and rear winch plates(rear is also a gusset and trailer hitch,Plan to install 2 warn rt3k lbers) and last but not least the sport low harness. Wife said thats enough for now. So in a few months will also be getting sliders and half windshield.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are planning for a sunday ride (4-6-14) at Bridgeport ohv. Probably get there sometime around noon.
If you know where that is and want to come out, that would be great. Its small but has lots of open areas and decent trails. I dont think its the best park, but its close to me and I think itll be a good place to get a feel for the new machine.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Get the power steering
First mode

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Congrats on the new toy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts