Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Maverick Gang,
Our FIRESTORM cab heaters are shipping this week!

If you haven't seen these units, refer to pics and description below. They are high-end units designed with a heating company in France, are COMPLETE kits, and all come with defrost. The unit shown is in a full size Ranger. Tons of heat, integrated shut-off valve, etc.

Firestorm Compact Heater.JPG FIRESTORM Compact Heater for Full-Size Rangers.JPG FIRESTORM Compact Heater call-outs.JPG

Pricing is $399.99 per kit and you get your usual 5% forum discount which saves you $20. I think we might even be having a 7% off sale through Thanksgiving.

Here is a link to them on our website: https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.go?action=gotoProductDetails&id=1004

Call us or shoot me a PM if you'd like one!

Peter Kapsner
President
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance
1-866-527-7637

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Umm, I can roast hot togs, marshmellows, and catch a sauna while driving my Maverick. The LAST thing I want is more heat...and I'm in Minnesota. ;)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I would like to see pics of this installed in a Maverick before I would consider buying it. What is the temp out of the register and how many Cfms does it measure at the register?

·
Vendor
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As with any new product we build a portfolio of pictures and video over time. We have a history of working with people, providing discounts for guys that want to get one and take some additional pictures and video. We have been shipping them already, so we don't need them, but always nice to have more than less.

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I would like to see pics of this installed in a Maverick before I would consider buying it. What is the temp out of the register and how many Cfms does it measure at the register?
/agree

I have no idea where I would put this in a Maverick but I want one. It gets cold in the desert.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looking at the dimensions I'm not sure where it would fit. Glove box?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts