Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

· Registered
640 Posts
Thanks Heavy, first cheap part for this thing !

· Registered
96 Posts
The cashier at the place I get coffee was out at Glamis and saw a Rzr catch file when the guy was going to the restroom. She said it was the second one she has seen this year. Is it the 1000 that is going up in smoke? Any details?

· Registered
7,381 Posts

· Registered
7,381 Posts
That is a great deal since it comes with the extinguisher......shoot me a price shipped. Do you know what size the extinguisher is? The add doesn't specify.

· Registered
640 Posts
I would like a price as well .... zip 29229

· Registered
7,381 Posts
Thank you JT! Always good working with you.....

· Registered
187 Posts
ok maybe this is a dumb question. But this attaches with Velcro?? Wont it slide up and down on the roll cage. It looks like it will need to be strapped right where the roll cage tube attaches to another part of the tube ...otherwise it will slide up and down?? Anyone with experience with the Pro Armor Specific one?

Thks

· Registered
1,205 Posts
Price to 85297, please...

· Registered
7,381 Posts
ok maybe this is a dumb question. But this attaches with Velcro?? Wont it slide up and down on the roll cage. It looks like it will need to be strapped right where the roll cage tube attaches to another part of the tube ...otherwise it will slide up and down?? Anyone with experience with the Pro Armor Specific one?

Thks
The stock roll cage is textured so if you Velcro it tight, it will not slide. I plan on installing mine on the harness bar between the seats horizontally.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.