Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting all winter and finally got some snow. I figured it would be fun to rip around in the Maverick.....
Just my luck, when I got home from work on Friday I pulled the shocks off and disassembled them to send to Areed for revalve and dual rate spring setup and bam! it snows Saturday night. FML

·
Registered
614 Posts
That sucks, we got over two feet in bend. Had a great time at a friends business, made a ice covered race track in the parking lot.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Yea, we got snow 2 weeks ago. I got the neighbors all pissed off. They're just jealous they don't have one.
It's supposed to snow again Tuesday and Wednesday so I'm gonna head out on the roads and see if I can make it to work

·
Registered
548 Posts
Just keep thinking about how sweet the ride will be when Alex gets done with your shocks... that'll get you through it! The snow is a blast though!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just keep thinking about how sweet the ride will be when Alex gets done with your shocks... that'll get you through it! The snow is a blast though!
Thanks murph, always good to look on the bright side of things.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I feel your pain, finally snows here and my maverick is setting outside in the snow at the dealership waiting on the busted wheel to be warrantied.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Been waiting all winter and finally got some snow. I figured it would be fun to rip around in the Maverick.....
Just my luck, when I got home from work on Friday I pulled the shocks off and disassembled them to send to Areed for revalve and dual rate spring setup and bam! it snows Saturday night. FML

Good looking weimaraner. We used to breed em for hunting/show. Best retrievers we ever had.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Andy, he has been a really good dog the entire 3 years we have had him. He was easy to train and is very well behaved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts