Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like them they look sweet and are excellent quality.

image.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
546 Posts
How about a shot of the passanger side

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get one it's dark out now I'll get it in the am. Looking to see the gap? lol there is a little more gap then the drivers side. But not real noticeable.

·
Banned
546 Posts
yes sir.. I wanna see GAP =)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok here it is

image.jpg

·
Banned
546 Posts
looks about the same as mine from the slight angle you took it at!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Sure wish they would address this.. I love there doors better than all the rest but damn thats annoying

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
point out the gap you are referring too?

·
Banned
546 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
so you are saying the gap is bigger on the passenger side than it is on the drivers side?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The gap i think is that can am made the passenger side opening a little bigger by a quarter to half inch bigger than the drivers side. Why I don't know but there is a more distinct gap between the back of door and body panel than is on the drivers side.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Excatly why Turnkey wouldn't make the passanger door a little bigger to fit the same I dunno.. I sure would of.. If they did they would hands down have the Nicest doors on the planet for the maverick.. Did you have to modify your passanger door striker as well?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so you are saying the gap is bigger on the passenger side than it is on the drivers side?
Ya you can tell the difference between the two sides. I looked to try an close the gap but no adjustability to do it.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Here is a better idea of what we are talking about...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excatly why Turnkey wouldn't make the passanger door a little bigger to fit the same I dunno.. I sure would of.. If they did they would hands down have the Nicest doors on the planet for the maverick.. Did you have to modify your passanger door striker as well?
I had to modify both sides I think it had to do with the powder coating. The door latch wouldnt extend into the catch all the way so I used my Dremel and opened it up just a tad and they work perfect now

·
Banned
546 Posts
I didnt have to do my driver side.. But I did have to oblong the mounting holes on the passanger side a good 1/4 inch.. would of been nice if they came that way.. 650 bucks and then having to spend time making them fit was a little annoying!!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks...I am up to speed now....I assume there is no adjustability in the rear body panel either then?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Nope there sure is not.. I would of moved them if so.. It was the first words out of the wifes mouth.. They don't fit the same...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts