Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
I finally have plenty of money to get a clutch, damn that felt like it took for ever to get the money together.
So my question is I'm not a mechanic, will i be able to put the primary n secondary on by myself. I lifted my maverick but it was just a bracket lift. I put the rear bumper on, installed the roof you know crap like that. I know my way around a tool set lifting trucks my whole life but never clutches. I'm also afraid I'm gonna get the wrong one I have read read then read again n I have an idea but just in case I'm wrong..... I am a mudder we trail ride to the mud hole then root it up till the next trail ride.... N so on. I should definitely get a primary and a secondary right?
I would rather do it right the first time n get it over with. Then I found out there where stages too. For the guys that don't know a lot bout clutches this can get a little hectic cause I don't wanna buy the wrong one or one I'm not happy with. AND OF CORSE I'm trying to do this before the 30th...lol

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I would suggest you call or email Kris at Cold Blooded Performance. He will take the time to discuss the style of riding you do and what modifications are done to your UTV and will get you pretty darn close to spot on right out of the box. I think you can install them yourself as there are plenty of videos on YouTube showing how.

Kristopher L. Fregia
Cold Blooded Performance
(936) 334 2616
Cold Blooded Performance
[email protected]

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would suggest you call or email Kris at Cold Blooded Performance. He will take the time to discuss the style of riding you do and what modifications are done to your UTV and will get you pretty darn close to spot on right out of the box. I think you can install them yourself as there are plenty of videos on YouTube showing how.

Kristopher L. Fregia
Cold Blooded Performance
(936) 334 2616
Cold Blooded Performance
[email protected]

X2 on what he said, Kris is a heck of a guy. He's always got back to me same day. I ordered my STM rage 3 and STM secondary from him. I'm waiting on a puller now so I can get the primary off. Only thing I've heard can be a pain is getting the primary off. Other than that you should be able to do it no problem. There's alot of helpful people on here that can walk you thru it.

Nathan

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Email sent thank you guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts