Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took the maverick out for it's maiden voyage. We rode 86 miles yesterday through the mountains in wv. Performed great. All the guys I rode with (I just met them all off of another forum) were all checking it out and asking questions.
I know now after yesterday I made the right choice.
I did come to one conclusion...I need a windshield...and some fender flares or doors...my entire left side was covered in mud...lol
And my eyes are still paying for the dust, dirt, mud, water and wind in the face.
All in all had a great time.. Got to meet some new friends and great people. Can am is by one of the nicest rides on the market.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Cool glad you like it and you def made the right choice on the right machine. I know the rest of us did. Lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
Those guys are fun to ride with and yes my next trip with them I will have my fender flares on. Hope to see you out there some day.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Most of the wvsxsriders are great people but Bobby D the one that runs the forum is a douche! He don't like it when you ride with other groups and post up the pics from the ride on his club.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Most of the wvsxsriders are great people but Bobby D the one that runs the forum is a douche! He don't like it when you ride with other groups and post up the pics from the ride on his club.
Thats just stupid, on his part. He must be totally insecure

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thats just stupid, on his part. He must be totally insecure
Exactly!! He banned me and about 10 others because our club was having a ride and we went to his forum and invited them to join in. Just being nice and looking for a big group to get together. To me it don't matter what club you belong too. It's about getting out and having fun!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Exactly!! He banned me and about 10 others because our club was having a ride and we went to his forum and invited them to join in. Just being nice and looking for a big group to get together. To me it don't matter what club you belong too. It's about getting out and having fun!
Exactly. He also sounds like he has control issues and needs to be in charge. He probably cant have any fun unless everything is done his way and on his time frame.He thinks your going to steal his group members.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know him not have I ever talked to him, so I can't say anything good or bad about him.
Personally I don't see any harm in another group posting some pics or inviting other groups to rides etc...but that's just my opinion. I'm not a moderator or anything so my opinion really doesn't matter.
Sorry you guys have had a bad dealing with him.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I don't know him not have I ever talked to him, so I can't say anything good or bad about him.
Personally I don't see any harm in another group posting some pics or inviting other groups to rides etc...but that's just my opinion. I'm not a moderator or anything so my opinion really doesn't matter.
Sorry you guys have had a bad dealing with him.
Where in ohio are you from? Need to check out Rush Off-Road in Rush, KY which is close to Ashland, KY.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Im a moderator over at the wvsxsriders site and have a lot of friends there. I don't know about what Bobby has done. All of that was before my time. I am just having a good time with everyone. Lets ride shockergeek! We will be going again soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts