Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news on OEM or aftermarket fender flares/mud guards/fender extensions for our 2014 X MRs? We ride primarily in Florida, sand and mud fly everywhere when we ride. Have extensions on my renegade and Polaris rzr and they really help when it is time to clean the machine.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The rears are available now. Fronts in April...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
How does that thing drive? (The Ace)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not bad yet,this Sunday we are taking it out.Today we installed the roof,full windshield and flares.ill put pics tomorrow.Feels fast but I think it may need clutching work.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
pretty sad you can get all of that stuff for the Ace already and we are still waiting on stuff like fender flares for the Maverick to be released....

Reactions: Hollywood and DFP

·
Registered
111 Posts
Damn your right! I'm not too happy with my flares but they do the job.I like the style flares the RZR xp has,molded to the body.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yea, those look good.....I'm disappointed with the tiny ones BRP is offering after a year and a half wait......need to see some real world feedback on how they actually work though before I give up on them but my expectations are not high...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yep, I talked to my dealer yesterday.OEM Flares are not on the microfiche but they are shown on the factory website. However their part number do not show anything.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
some folks are saying the rears are in stock....I am not buying them until I can get a full set but still want to see if they are even worth it or not....

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nelson,
Can you share the ebay link with us?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Those are the ones I bought but didn't get them on yet.

·
Registered
367 Posts
10-4
Ill see what your flares look like In person on Sunday before I pull the trigger.
We should do a before and after pic of both of our machines showing the difference.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just ordered the mudbuster flaps ... I hope they look good on the machine

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Trev, how are they installed? Looks like a row of holes you'll have to drill in the fenders, can't tell for sure. Do you think the pop in rivets would be enough to hold them? Might make it nice for easy removal/install for riding conditions.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts