Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Articbomb, he's a vendor on this site, has a fan override that is top quality and very easy to install, takes about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Articbomb, he's a vendor on this site, has a fan override that is top quality and very easy to install, takes about 15 minutes.
^^^ What he said ^^^

Nathan

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm not familiar with the utv inc. switch. So Idk. Got mine on sale along with sport low switch at thanksgiving.

·
Registered
458 Posts
look at the utv inc. fan override and its wire connections and compare to arcticbombs and you will see why there is $30 difference along with the relay and spare plug.. you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Why would I need fan over ride- I'm uncertain if this mod is that interesting?
when your running slow tight trails or under a load a lot its nice to be able to run the cooling fan to keep your engine cooler.

·
Premium Member
14,370 Posts
Do you still sell these? Could you make one for a 2007 outlander 650xt?
Welcome from Tucson AZ. This is an 8 year old thread, ARCTICBOMB isn't even a vendor anymore. Check the Supporting Vendors section. Try UTV Inc. and others.

Reactions: UTV Inc

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
We have our Maverick plug and play fan over ride in stock. Check it out at the link below.

LINK: UTV INC CAN AN MAVERICK PLUG AND PLAY BACK LIT FAN OVER RIDE KIT

View attachment 270366
Looks like a good switch set up. It probably won't help on the heating issue I was having going up long 30 minute hill at 35MPH as its probably caused from low coolant, but ordering the switch up because it will be helpful in the type of riding I plan to be doing. Thanks for the link.

·
Official Site Vendor
7,131 Posts
Looks like a good switch set up. It probably won't help on the heating issue I was having going up long 30 minute hill at 35MPH as its probably caused from low coolant, but ordering the switch up because it will be helpful in the type of riding I plan to be doing. Thanks for the link.
No propblem let us know if you have any questions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts