Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Articbomb, he's a vendor on this site, has a fan override that is top quality and very easy to install, takes about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Articbomb, he's a vendor on this site, has a fan override that is top quality and very easy to install, takes about 15 minutes.
^^^ What he said ^^^

Nathan

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions. Arctic bombs is $30 more than utv inc. What makes it worth $30 more.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ive had a fan override setting on my work bench for about a yr now..I just seen it the other day and forgot all about it lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm not familiar with the utv inc. switch. So Idk. Got mine on sale along with sport low switch at thanksgiving.

·
Registered
459 Posts
look at the utv inc. fan override and its wire connections and compare to arcticbombs and you will see why there is $30 difference along with the relay and spare plug.. you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Arctic bombs well worth the extra $30. I just put mine on. Instructions were great. Quality was great job to arctic bomb.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Why would I need fan over ride- I'm uncertain if this mod is that interesting?
when your running slow tight trails or under a load a lot its nice to be able to run the cooling fan to keep your engine cooler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts