Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've heard that the spare 3 prong connector behind the dash is for the winch remote. I'm guessing that the wires are " in, out and ground". Does anybody know what wires are what? I picked up an aftermarket wireless winch remote and I have to wire the receiver with an in, out, battery hot and battery ground.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not in front of it right now and I can't remember what color the wires are. Do you know whats what?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm wondering this to,

·
Registered
189 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370434422.685893.jpg the green plug is your factor winch switch.
The above is behind the center section. And below
Is behind the glove box. Hope this helps.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370434503.607167.jpg

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View attachment 2523 the green plug is your factor winch switch.
The above is behind the center section. And below
Is behind the glove box. Hope this helps.
View attachment 2524
I got that. My question is about the male plug on your bottom picture. Does anyone know what the green, blue, and red wires do? One has to be for in and 1 has to be for out. Not sure what the third wire is or what wires control in and out.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got that. My question is about the male plug on your bottom picture. Does anyone know what the green, blue, and red wires do? One has to be for in and 1 has to be for out. Not sure what the third wire is or what wires control in and out.
Did anybody ever figure this out? Id like to install a remote but I can't stomach spending $180 on the warn kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts