Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Factory UTV the first name in UTV protection armor has the Can AM Maverick covered with our UHMW Skid Plates. These are the same UHMW products you'll find on the Can Am, Polaris and Arctic Cat factory race teams. Factory UTV introduced UHMW armor to the UTV Market place and it's revolutionized the skid plate industry. Lighter and much slicker than aluminum, UHMW also absorbs blows much better than other skid plate materials. Our skids are molded to fit the Maverick underside profile. You didn't settle for second best when you bought your Maverick, don't settle for second best to protect it. Plates come in 3/8 and ultra tough 1/2 thickness. 3/8 retail at $549, forum member discount is $519 + shipping

canam commander utv parts accessories

·
Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Use coupon code maverickskid to get your forum member discount. Thanks for all the orders, in stock and ready to ship.

·
Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Factory Can Am - Avid Offroad racing found a new use for our UHMW skid plates as a driver side "tire" in the Silver State 300. Love the never say die racing attitude in plowing through to the finish! Nice job Ignore Amos!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Factory Can Am - Avid Offroad racing found a new use for our UHMW skid plates as a driver side "tire" in the Silver State 300. Love the never say die racing attitude in plowing through to the finish! Nice job Ignore Amos!!

922895_10151941662019128_1751517222_n.jpg

The last 12 miles you were our fourth tire! We wouldn't have finished the race without your skids- no doubt in my mind- thanks again for building the best there is out there! and on a closing note: we wont have to replace them either...still good to go!

·
Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 2217

The last 12 miles you were our fourth tire! We wouldn't have finished the race without your skids- no doubt in my mind- thanks again for building the best there is out there! and on a closing note: we wont have to replace them either...still good to go!
That finish line pic is classic Michael!! Can you email me the original?

·
Registered
244 Posts
we use this same product in the quarry and blacktop plant i work at.we use it in place of wear plates in chutes and screen hoppers this stuff will take hudreds of thousand s of tons across it before it will wear out.

·
Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we use this same product in the quarry and blacktop plant i work at.we use it in place of wear plates in chutes and screen hoppers this stuff will take hudreds of thousand s of tons across it before it will wear out.
Our first experience with it is similar to yours, we used it in dump truck beds to protect the steel.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
They generally do although I've never had a 3/8 to compare, I will though in a couple days though. The good thing is its weight do low so there's no better place to add it. On a 3/8 skid I don't think here's a big enough weight difference to make it noticeable over the aluminum.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts