Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Factory UTV the first name in UTV Protection Products offers the Ultimate UHMW protection for your Can Am Maverick Max. Our Ultimate kit comes complete with Skid Plates and A-Arm Protectors for full undercarriage protection. Available in standard 3/8 in UHMW or ultra tough ½ in UHMW. Forum Member price for the kit is $899 shipping included (also available in ultra tough 1/2 in UHMW). Protect your ride with the gold standard in UTV protection. This is the same protection Factory Can Am Maverick racer Marc Burnett relied on to win the famed 2014 Baja 500 pro UTV class as well as the San Felipe 250 Championship. In fact Factory UTV Support racers have used the same UHMW kits we sell to the public to protect their race UTV's and win every major 2014 Pro UTV Endurance race including the Baja 500, Mint 400, King of Hammers, San Felipe 250 and Silver State 300. #FUTVArmy support racers also took 12 of 15 overall podium spots in those races.

factory utv Can Am Maverick Max uhmw skid plates

·
Registered
310 Posts
Great products!

·
Registered
528 Posts
The best!!!!! we have had them on every race car and prerunner...best product and amazing customer service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is the skid plate one, two or three pieces? Message me a price for (2) 3/8" skid plates shipped to 41030, I don't need a-arm guards.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Please PM me also - 1 Skid plate 3/8" shipped to 25832. No A-Arm Guards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts