Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was at the dealer this weekend looking around.. and he had a 2014 red xrs-dps model and a white/red/black xrs-dps model that both came strait from crate same day, and the red one had factory fender mud guards on it. anyone know why 1 has the and the other doesn't? I don't even see a part number for them

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
All red ones come with them.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That kinda sucks arse!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There are a couple threads on here about this and part numbers are listed in one of the threads.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I wonder why they chose to only put them on red models? Makes no sense to me, unless maybe the other colors where already built and had been in inventory for a bit even though they might arrive at a dealer at the same time as a red model.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Being both red and the white/black/red are same srp... I think its a little stupid.

·
Registered
244 Posts
my DLR had the pricing and everything on them ($199) the paper work said they would work on all mavericks except the XRS.... but the red one on there show room floor was an XRS and it had them on it so who know if they will work

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Being both red and the white/black/red are same srp... I think its a little stupid.
Actually I am pretty sure there is a $100 price increase for the red model with mud guards.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If they will fit a Red XRS then they will fit on any Xrs model.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes I do have the part numbers and I can get them! The rears are instock at Can-Ams warehouse however the fronts are back ordered until April 3, 2014. Give me a call for more info and ordering information!

Please give me a call with any questions or if you are looking to place an order! Calling is the easiest way to get a hold of me, and my preferred method of contact! Look forward to talking with all of you!

Thanks,
Seth​

Hicklin Power Sports
3160 SE Grimes BLVD Suite 700
Grimes, IA 50111

Tue-Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM Sat: 9:00AM-4:00PM Sun-Mon: Gone Riding!

Phone: (515) 986-4880

Email: [email protected]

Hicklin Powersports located in Grimes, Iowa,Iowa's Premiere Dealer for New or Used: Yamaha, Can-Am, Aprilia, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo products

·
Registered
145 Posts
Actually the Red Mavs are $19699 vs the white/red/black being 18899 and yellow n black 18799. For the price increase you get the LE red paint and fender flares.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts