Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have both the primary and secondary off my machine with only 2.6 hours. Asking $200 obo

Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
Alex have you installed your new clutch setup yet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am looking for a different clutch set up myself. I am putting 30" zillas on. Looking for some bottem end torque but keeping my old tires for the wild speeds these things can get up to. My buddy he has an air dam but is still playing around with the weights. Looking for just a bolt up both primary and secondary.

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any aftermarket primary is going to take some work out of the box to get perfect. Im running the QSC/STM setup from Cold Blooded Performance and it's great. I would go that direction but be prepared to spend some time getting it setup right.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Any aftermarket primary is going to take some work out of the box to get perfect. Im running the QSC/STM setup from Cold Blooded Performance and it's great. I would go that direction but be prepared to spend some time getting it setup right.
We have a pretty solid set up for what he has. You have a "one off" set up. No one I know has ever ran a 30" tire in high range. So it took a little bit of dialing in. But the end results are what really matters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts