Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Well at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan UTVs must have flags mounted at the front of the vehicle which means you don't have much choice other than a bumper to mount the flag to which is why the standard flag lengths are about 10 feet at least in Michigan to insure that the top of the flag is 10 feet when mounted on the vehicle.
I always saw flags on the front and thought that would be annoying as hell to have to look at all the time when driving but Im sure you guys get used to it. Only a Dipshit Politician would make that the Required mounting Location like its out front and gonna bee seen faster right.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well have another issue to deal with. I order the QSC / STM clutches from Kris of Cold Blooded Performance. Place an order in early July waited a few weeks and didn't hear anything from him. Contacted him on July 26 and he responded the same day and said that there was some issues at the machine shop and got delayed a few weeks. He said my order would be shipping in 2-3 weeks. I still don't have my clutch as of today so I emailed him today and will see what is going on.
I ordered mine on the 23rd of July and I'm still waiting too. I also left a message today to check in to see where we stand for a shipping date. I waited to long before I decided to purchase so I did not get in on the group buy.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I ordered mine the first of April before the rush. Didn't get them until may 28th. the wait sucks but worth every penny I think.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Just adds to the excitement having to wait...NOT! It does suck we pay for it months before we get it but I understand he has to order them since he is not the manufacturer. Just hope it is worth the wait like everyone says it is...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just adds to the excitement having to wait...NOT! It does suck we pay for it months before we get it but I understand he has to order them since he is not the manufacturer. Just hope it is worth the wait like everyone says it is...
It is.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm gonna hold you to it and if mine don't run like a raped ape, I am gonna hunt you down…..but obviously, I wouldn't be able to catch you :crazy:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm gonna hold you to it and if mine don't run like a raped ape, I am gonna hunt you down…..but obviously, I wouldn't be able to catch you :crazy:
I have been hunted down before and they were unsucessful. So should you accepted this challenge...good luck! AND remember I told you be careful what you catch cuz you may not like it once you have it! :tongue:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have been hunted down before and they were unsucessful. So should you accepted this challenge...good luck! AND remember I told you be careful what you catch cuz you may not like it once you have it! :tongue:
haha....sounds like a challenge....If I ever get down to Mexico, I will give you a shout :big smile:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts