Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20140415_224626 (1).jpg 20140415_224639.jpg I think Im going for something bigger for this summers rides when all of my girls go riding with me. This is the LinQ 73L Modular Can Am Bag system for the rear Linq Racks. I also want to sell together with the cool looking rear Linq Extender bar. $300 for both. See pictures. SAM_7635.JPG

·
Registered
53 Posts
Possible Trade

Interested in your setup. I just purchased the Tusk Storage bags with dual coolers($130). I dont know if its what you are looking for or not. Bags have only been dry mounted and I used 1 cooler for a car trip with wife. I could offer $225 and my bags if you are interested.
PM me

Attachments

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer, but Im looking to go with a big Hard box to jam Kiddy stuff and gear into. I really like the clean low profile look of my cooler and bags but need more space I think. Let me know what ya wanna do.
Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Alright thanks for replying. I always buy stuff at the wrong time. I need bags for next weekemd and would like to get rid of these before buying anything else. GLWTS

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Alright thanks for replying. I always buy stuff at the wrong time. I need bags for next weekemd and would like to get rid of these before buying anything else. GLWTS
What do you want for your bags shipped to 83646?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea, sorry...I was asking HuronKid what he wanted for his Tusk bag......

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool , lots of Chatter.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What ya want for bags -warlock to 15946
F
i will check out shipping for everyone include the PMs on Friday when I get back home.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you still have the bags for sale?
I ended up just keeping them and now Im using the 2 side bags on my new Turbo car. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts