Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member. Will be purchasing a new Maverick xxc next spring. I almost bought a xrs maverick this year my dealer actually told me to wait. I was shocked to hear it but he was right! He knows were i ride and he is a family friend. And i am thankful Having the best dealer and person around in our area.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I am a new member. Will be purchasing a new Maverick xxc next spring. I almost bought a xrs maverick this year my dealer actually told me to wait. I was shocked to hear it but he was right! He knows were i ride and he is a family friend. And i am thankful Having the best dealer and person around in our area.
Who's your dealer and welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Forgive me, but 4 inches doesn't strike me as a huge difference....and not worth waiting for...? What am I missing?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Forgive me, but 4 inches doesn't strike me as a huge difference....and not worth waiting for...? What am I missing?
in a few of the big races 60'' is max , maybe hes a racer? or close woods driver

·
Registered
244 Posts
the club I am in has set a width limit to 68 inches I have been over half of the trails and 4 inches would make a difference the club president is going to but the xxc in the mean time we are going out and cutting some tree's.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
the club I am in has set a width limit to 68 inches I have been over half of the trails and 4 inches would make a difference the club president is going to but the xxc in the mean time we are going out and cutting some tree's.
Got it, I sure wasn't trying to knock your purchase at all. Just making sure buying now to get rid of my Wildcat wasn't a mistake. Love the colors though, prefer them actually. But if I wait my Wildcat will probably drop another 2 grand in value....so I gotta make the move now.

Congrats to you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I undestand everyone has different riding needs and for me, the 60" version would make me nervous. The car already seems top heavy with a 64" width so I added 2" spacers to make it 68". At 60" wide, I sure hope they changed something to help stabilize it. Hopefully a much lower CoG.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts