Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your opinons on the extended warranties? if you did get a factory extended, what term and how much was is? running the thought of it thru my head...
thanks!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
nope

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
for 1000 bucks for 4.5 years its a no brainer the starter and install alone is 700 if it ever goes out ! , it covers all seals axles diff's engine the 1000 sensors and electronic parts radiator everything, except the clutch

but if u have a hook up on parts and ur good with tools u might be ok with out it !

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I did 18 months plus with the 6 months, total of 24 months. 250. I believe. I'll have a new machine in 4.5 yrs.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I paid 1150+tx for a additional 30 months giving me a total of 3 years

Oh mine is can an warranty there wasn't anything more I could buy. That's it!!

Where are you guys buying the 4.5 wty thing? That's not a can an warranty is it?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Rpm1 is mine 4 years 4.5 with brp's 6 months

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
If you go thru brp it's a lot more. The secretary at my dealer just gave me prices the other day and for 4 years its only 6 hundred and something and they have a 0 deductable and brp you have to pay 50. She wrote it all down for me , I can get all the prices for all the months if ya want

·
Registered
214 Posts
If you go thru brp it's a lot more. The secretary at my dealer just gave me prices the other day and for 4 years its only 6 hundred and something and they have a 0 deductable and brp you have to pay 50. She wrote it all down for me , I can get all the prices for all the months if ya want
once you have that info, can you pm it to me?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts