Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Depends on the dealer from what I heard. Not sure what others are saying, but in my mind, save your money and learn to wrench it yourself. If you abuse it, even the extended warranty wont help you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Between $850 and $900 for four years
Is that from Can Am or an after market warranty company? I asked my dealer about an extended warranty and he called their rep and was told there is no extended warranty on the Maverick yet through Can Am.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mine is also aftermarket for 48mos. couple hundred only.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh i can wrench but im better at breaking!! I just sold my rzrs if you had one like mine it would make you think .I brought that thing home went to go for a ride reached for the seatbelt.....???? didnt have one!!! TOOK IT BACK FOR WARRANTY WORK THE DEALER WENT OUT OF BUS. NO B.S. It was down hill from there.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
If BRP isnt offering a factory extended then there is no way Id get one. There are a few decent aftermarket warranty companies but Id rather not hand them close to a grand of my money to hold and then tell me if they will even cover it. They are there to make money and you can bet they will try anything to get out of covering it.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Uh...my warranty is from BRP. I bought the B.E.S.T plus (BRP Extended Service Terms) for 36 months. It wasn't cheep at $1199, but any Can Am/BRP dealer will honor it, and atleast I have the peace of mind, if something does go south on my new ride, for a $50 deductable it will get taken care of.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
RPM1 warranty thru ridenow top off line 4 year covers everything but wear and tear items $1150

1 - 10 of 10 Posts