Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all- new to the forum. Purchased a 2020 X3 Max RS about six weeks ago and looking at wheels and tires. Specifically I'm looking at the Nitto SXS tires (32x15). I have Trail Grapplers on my truck and they've been a great. However, I haven't seen any real world reviews of the new Nitto SXS tires. Anybody that has experience with Nitto SXS tires please share.

Mods installed to date: S&B Particle Separator, Lower Door Panels, Bent Metal Windshield, Bent Metal Door Struts, Can-Am 12 Gal LinQ Cargo Box, Tablet Holder, Can-Am Shoulder Storage Bag, Backup Camera, and Street Legal Kit.

Planned for near future: Wheels/Tires, LinQ Spare Tire Carrier, Intercom, Chassis Reinforcement, Lighting...

·
Registered
9,185 Posts
On the heavy side at 42lbs. I am sure they will perform as well as the truck tires.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply sand shark. I think my second choice are the Tensor Regulators but it looks like their out of stock everywhere in 32's. Also, looks like they're close to same weight as Nittos. Thoughts on Method vs. Fuel wheels?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pulled the trigger on a set of 32” Nitto SXS tires on Method 401’s today. Ordered from Discount so will have to mount the beadlocks myself but they confirmed they will balance once I have them installed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mods installed to date: S&B Particle Separator, Lower Door Panels, Bent Metal Windshield, Bent Metal Door Struts, Can-Am 12 Gal LinQ Cargo Box, Tablet Holder, Can-Am Shoulder Storage Bag, Backup Camera, and Street Legal Kit.
What back up camera? wired or wireless..Also, how do you like lower half doors? Would you rather go full aluminium doors instead?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went with a wired backup camera with waterproof monitor that I picked up cheap on eBay. Considered going wireless with tablet but in research I did, seemed like there were a lot of mixed reviews on wireless cams. In the end I figured running wires is easy in these cars so didn’t want to risk wireless lags or anything.

I’m happy with the OEM lower doors. I may go aluminum doors in the future but no plans to switch at this point.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my 32” Nitto Trail Graps mounted on Method 401 beadlocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts