Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone confirmed any power increase in any aftermarket exhaust yet? I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on this but I don't want to spend the money for just a noise maker!

·
Registered
468 Posts
My muzzy full kit came in yesterday. Sadly, I do not have a machine to install it on. FML ....

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm anxious to see some results out of the full exhaust on the market. I just don't have anyone local to tune or verify my af/r. I may just go with the two brothers slip on, still the best sounding in my opinion

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
i cant wait to hear sum exhaust clips , its gonna sound badass with any exhaust , cat delete back system is perfect !

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My muzzy full kit came in yesterday. Sadly, I do not have a machine to install it on. FML ....
Don't feel bad buddy mine is at the doctor to. Good news is though I talked momma into letting me get a custom cage :beer: so there handling that while they fix the front end.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Cage is good ! If i get one it'll have to be built to take my audio top I have for it already

·
Registered
78 Posts
If you wrap the exhaust with the special heat reduction Tate do you see a noticeable change in cabin heat, any other options to reduce cabin heat?

And on the flip side any negative points to doing this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not to revive a dead thread but just saw this posted on ALBA's website...enough to make me question spendin the $$ for a full set-up.

Alba take:
The Can Am Maverick stock exhaust system works very well. We have tested many aftermarket exhaust systems and not one has gained even 1 horsepower. In fact most will actually lose power. Buyer beware just because it says it adds 7%-11% more horsepower doesn't mean it will (It most definitely will not). The only benefit for a aftermarket exhaust on a Maverick is looks, sound and weight loss. I wish I could tell you this kit built power but it does not. We really thought it would by the looks of the stock cat and resonator but Can-Am did a good job here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts