Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
If someone would sell a respectable 3/4 replacement exhaust system for 650-$700 they'd sell like hotcakes....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Oh yeah! Some really nice sh#% there! You'd sure be the center of conversation, huh?

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
F'n Benzo.........I do know 1 thing...the cans with that pipe are fugly.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... FFFFFFFFF UUUUUU BENZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could someone even sell that with a straight look on their face?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'm all eyes and ears on that! Tell 'em to spill the beans!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Straightline sells some great snowmobile products so i would assume they have the same quality in their SXS parts.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... FFFFFFFFF UUUUUU BENZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could someone even sell that with a straight look on their face?
did u make that ? lol

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Did you ask them about it? Did they dyno test it on the same dyno you did and got 8hp??
Yes, in combination with a PC5 and their map. Not sure what that means, I assume you gear heads do. The owner sent me a quick blip of it idling, but I should have a vid next week. They said no xover at all, it wasn't needed.

Edit...re-read the email, just needs a fuel controller...they recommend their map but not require it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
PC5 would be the fuel controller they are using and You would probably want to start with there map and and tune from there... If I were you I would put there exhaust on and take it to there dyno and have them tune it on the dyno. Where in MN is this dyno??

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Forest Lake Iceman, I am in Woodbury. it isn't too far. Next week Rich at HardlineUTV is going to take the cat delete and turn it into a 3/4 exhaust I think. If it sounds good, looks good, and does a nice job performance wise he may offer the kits for sale. Pictures and videos forthcoming with any luck. My machine is in pieces there getting lots done to it, I don't care if they experiment on it in the meantime. So I'm the test subject once more...taking one for the team. =)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts