Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Cant help ya with that one, except to say call Nate for help, if you need it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
are you having an issue or just trying to prevent any surprises when you go to change yours out?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Should be an easy install. Everything in the back is open. Their system just bolts up where the cat&resonator separate correct?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You should not have to use a sawsall. All your parts will just unbolt.
I had to use a sawsall on the front header pipe because I couldn't get one of the rear flange bolts to come out so I cut the pipe.
All your work will be easy to access.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
when removing the mufflers from mid pipe they like to be or get stuck , use heat have a torch handy , anything that's stuck together just heat up and slip off

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
when removing the mufflers from mid pipe they like to be or get stuck , use heat have a torch handy , anything that's stuck together just heat up and slip off
Mine was new so I used a rubber mallett but if they have been on there a while. yeah some heat might be needed

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Mine was new so I used a rubber mallett but if they have been on there a while. yeah some heat might be needed
a buddy of mine removed all of the mounting hardware and then started it up and let it idle for about 15 minutes and then pulled everything part without any issues. Just make sure to use the wives oven mitts :wink:

Reactions: icsmd

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
a buddy of mine removed all of the mounting hardware and then started it up and let it idle for about 15 minutes and then pulled everything part without any issues. Just make sure to use the wives oven mitts :wink:
lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When you say a "buddy of mine", we know your really talking about yourself! :cool2:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
When you say a "buddy of mine", we know your really talking about yourself! :cool2:
well you see, I know this guy.......no just kidding. it wasn't me. I still have my stock exhaust :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts