Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got our XDS turbo and are really excited to tear into this beast. It is an amazing machine stock with very nice power delivery. We plan on making some nice improvements in the coming weeks. We have already cracked the ECU and have our base tuning file complete. We will be testing the tune after we get all of our data acquisition components installed so we can monitor the engine parameters before we put the screws to the engine. More details to follow. Stay tuned!

Hex_Dump_V1.jpg 20141029_112421.jpg 20141029_112430.jpg 20141029_112559.jpg 20141029_112607.jpg

Don't mind the euro trash in the background, those are just some of our other tuning projects :smile:

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
I'm very interested in seeing what you can do. Tim

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you guys Evolution Motorsports in Tempe?
Evolution Motorsports is our sister company. Much of the UTV performance parts, accessories, tuning and dyno work is done at our Motorsports facility.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Any updates on the power your getting with just the basic flash? Everyone is saying Can-Am left a lot on the table with this first one.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Seeing that maverick in your shop makes me laugh. What most of us consider a good a mount of money for a toy (Maverick) doesn't much add up when compared to the other toys in that shop.

Its kinda like the easy version of where is Waldo..

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Seeing that maverick in your shop makes me laugh. What most of us consider a good a mount of money for a toy (Maverick) doesn't much add up when compared to the other toys in that shop.

Its kinda like the easy version of where is Waldo..
Yeah you walk in the shop and look around and the little maverick damn near cost as much as the wheels on some cars. Lmao.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Evolution Motorsports is our sister company. Much of the UTV performance parts, accessories, tuning and dyno work is done at our Motorsports facility.
I am aware of what you guys do with high end exotic cars. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys do with the Maverick!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts